Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hanging with Nana Dee

While Papa is off fishing and Baba is at work, the boys and I went over to Nana Dee's for fun in the sprinkler, yummy food and more cookies!

This is what you get when you play in the sprinkler on a freshly mowed lawn. :)

We call this one "ribs". My goodness. I swear I feed him.

I asked the boys how many of their friends have grandmas that play football with them. I got a resounding "ZERO" answer from them. Yeah...we're pretty lucky...young, healthy, playful grandparents are so much fun! (My phone takes awful action shots, but I still had to post proof of this super cool grandma and the fun the boys were having with her!)


We got quite a show from the crows - back and forth over the house all night - trying to figure out where to roost for the night...



...the garden and gorgeous flowers are always so peaceful to be amongst. These coneflowers are called Mistical Amber Mist. Such happy flowers!

While we were having dinner, this picture came to us via email...Papa fishing in Canada...he caught two of the biggest fish of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment