Monday, August 13, 2012

Cute Things Aren't Always Cute

The damn chickens ate my green beans. Not all of them - just the ones they could reach.

I still got some. Enough for one dinner.

We'll see if the top keeps growing or not. I'm pretty bummed. Damn birds. They aren't even giving us eggs yet - I'd probably be more forgiving if they were doing something in return for all of the plants they destroyed. At least they're cute...

I saw an itty bitty artichoke growing - so exciting! This picture makes it look regular sized, but really it's just barely bigger than a golf ball (and the little ones on the side - SO cute!)

This sunflower seeded itself last year...it's so gorgeous!

These aren't growing in the garden...but I'd bet I could catch some fish with them if I dangled them in the river...




No comments:

Post a Comment