Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cute, creepy, cool...

I'll throw cute at you first: Matthew before his first soccer game. What a rock star! He scored two goals and had an awesome block at the opponent's goal...all this WITH a nasty migraine. Poor dude was too nervous to eat a good dinner and it was 90 degrees out. He felt okay before bedtime, though. Fingers crossed for no more migraines!
 
How about cool next?
 
More tomatoes from our garden. I have yet to try a green zebra! Maybe I'll throw some into our taco salad tonight.
 
 
Mike and I had a picnic date dinner last night at the river. The sunset was spectacular, even from McLoughlin...
 
...a little more serene down by the river...
 
These flowers are stunning - they look fake! My mommy brought them to me on a particularly rough day earlier this week.
 
 
...and last, but not least, here's creepy:
 
What is that baby sucking on? It's amazingly disturbing for several different reasons. Kind of cute in its own creepy way though, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment