Friday, September 28, 2012

These Days

Slacking on my updates, I know. But it's not all too exciting this time of year...or maybe it's too exciting this time of year for me to keep up. School for boys, soccer, school for mom, Baba's business growing, chickens laying, family visiting....so today I just have a few snapshots to share from the past week or so.
 
The front of My Path Wellness gym...
 
Fall is here! My morning smoothie has been replaced with a hot cup of tea...
 
Gecko yoga. Downward dog?
 
Working on Halloween costumes...
 
Can you guess the costume?
 
On a visit to Spirit Halloween store...free baby sitting...
 
 
Possible costume?
 
Last night's sunset was gorgeous, thanks to some nearby fires...
 
A rainbow harvest - red, orange, yellow and green tomatoes along with a turquoise egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment