Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Catch up

My grandma always told me that busy people are happy people. I must be ecstatic, then - because I haven't stopped to catch my breath since last Friday! Here's just a part of what's been going on:

Matthew took Mom on a field trip to downtown Portland's waterfront for a Cinco De Mayo cultural celebration...

We had a graduation party for Auntie Mel (where Matthew blew up ALL of the smiley balloons for us!)...


Pop and Grandma Margaret (and Emma!) visited...


Baba told funny stories while we drove from Matthew's soccer game to Andrew's baseball practice...

And on our third gorgeous day in a row, my little leprachaun enjoyed a SOUR popsicle...

And then played a baseball game...

And walked off the field with an injury. Poor Right Arm takes a beating every May...just a bruise and some (ball) stitches this time...nothing beyond skin is broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment