Saturday, May 12, 2012

It Smells In Here

My Mother's Day gift every year is 3 huge lilac trees in full bloom. That means that every time I open the back door, I'm blasted with the heavenly sweet scent of lilacs. The two biggest trees have the tiniest little blossoms - and the strongest smell! I always snip a few branches off to bring the sweet smell inside.

Unfortunately, Mike may be very allergic to these sweet little flowers. I've had to remove them from our highest traffic living areas to see if it helps him out. Darn it.

Matthew is quite the artist...he drew a picture of our entire household. There's so many critters that they got their own page. (I have to admit that I don't think we actually have any live fish left in our algae tank, though.)

The family got nicknames. And notice the two 'babies' he drew and named? Not sure what's going on there - no babies that I know of in our near future! He told me their names were Sabannah (not saVannah) and Jo-Jo. Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment