Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Now this is how you celebrate Mother's Day....

Hanging out in the backyard with my ducklings....and my non-feathered ducklings...

...with the most handsome husband-to-be working hard to finish my gift (the chicken coop!)...

Hugs from the rascals...

...watching the boys dance for us - I believe this was a move called "The Lawnmower"...

...snacktime and exploring in NanaDee and Papa Robin's backyard...

...our first wedding gift (and an awesome one at that!)...

...and summery treats on the deck...

I couldn't have had a more perfect Mother's Day. It was everything I wanted - peaceful, relaxing time with the kiddos....warm weather, garden time and some swimming! Thank you everyone who acknowledged me on such a sweet day. (And for the record, I didn't relax on all of my mom duties - I was on my hands and knees at bedtime, scrubbing out the tub for the boys to have a bath after having given up their tub for so long to the baby birds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment